WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, December 6, 2013

#TheFix: RHOA - "Too Late to Apollo-GIZE"


I have been getting my weekly television fix with "Scandal" on Thursday and of course..."The Real Housewives of Atlanta" simply better known as #RHOA on Sunday.

We are only 5 episodes in but, let me just say that I have been getting my L I F E.

It's obvious the only star on the show who doesn't seem to be going through it is NeNe Leakes. But, after a horrible divorce and restart with Greg, she definitely deserves it. It's her season.

The other cast members are going through it something serious.

For starters...
1. Porsha, Porsha, Porsha: She's currently in the process of divorcing her husband + Living with her mother. Despite frequent talks of moving out and visiting open houses...we all know she's not making moves anytime soon. I mean if your mother was making you pancakes everyday and gave up her Masters' Bedroom...would you? Yeah, I probably would. I hope this entire season is not wasted on her divorce with Cordell. Stop EMPOWERING the man. Live your life woman.

2. Cynthia: She recently had surgery for Fibroids and seems to be recovering well. We just saw her with her daughter Noel and new boyfriend, Arthur. Too cute! Her story line is fairly calm--which is a much needed balance in the show.

3. Kenya: First, did NeNe come for her or what?
Kenya is in the transitioning phase after being rushed out of her home earlier in the season. As she didn't have much time to get a nice place, she keeps up in an apartment. A REGULAR apartment which NeNe doesn't prove and goes on about her "white refrigerators". I really can't with NeNe! Ha! ...Lucky for Kenya, she did move out on the last episode. Let's hope NeNe is pleased. But, that's not all for Kenya. Her text-capades with Apollo are STILL relevant this season.

It gets BETTER.

4. Kandi: It seems like her mother can never appreciate the man in her life. Mama Joyce does not like Todd. Flat out, period. In her mind, Kandi has lowered her standards to be with him. And, he is not living up to "The Provider" she had hoped. She also continues to disrespect the symbol of their love, her ring. A ring Kandi hand-picked last season. I honestly think Mama Joyce needs a man in her life or at least a hobby so she can let Kandi live. She is grown. Step back and let the girl live! Her exact words on Sunday to Todd had me like "Oh....this woman is crazy!" Todd is a REAL dude. Mama Joyce's conversation was clearly a threat yet, he stood his ground respectfully. It honestly made me like him even more.

5. Phaedra: Now let me say, Phaedra has been holding TRUE to her "role" as a Southern Belle. She has given us all kind of class, despite what's going on at home. But, this season---she is not holding back. What E V E R happened between Apollo + Kenya is becoming a major issue in the story line. And, she can't let it go. Especially when Apollo says stuff like, "If I wanted to smash her, I could have" or something to that effect. You know it doesn't even matter his EXACT words. The fact that you even thought to say that to your wife + on television. Really, Apollo. You want to run that by me again? Needless to say, he is in the dog house and looks like he'll be there a long time until this is cleared up. The next time he tried to speak to her she said, "Now, you KNOW I'm not speaking with you". I don't blame her. Tsk!

What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...