WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, December 6, 2013

#SoulFuel: AMBITION

They say if you want to change your altitude, you start with your attitude. Alter the way you think, who you're hanging around, and start making active progress. The internet is full of inspiration and I found my #soulfuel via Nate Robinson. His entire situation is incredible because he's fighting odds against him with his size and constant move each year. I recently discovered his YouTube Channel: "State of Nate". Check it out if you have time. Despite the funny dude that he is--he's just as family oriented, which is refreshing to see. But, when it's time to work, he does just that. 

Motivation is a funny thing. For me, It comes in various forms. From a child's laughter to remind me to let go and live a little. To reading an article on the come up in someone's career. It doesn't necessarily have to be MY GOAL. It's the fact that someone is PASSIONATE enough to make changes...to move mountains in their life. The goal is relative but, the hustle to achieve the goal will ALWAYS resonate. And, this clip below motivated me. Maybe it will do the same for you. 


For more of the "State of Nate" series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...