WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, July 16, 2010

Soul Food: "Dreaming of Flying"

What I admire most about some celebrities is that they don't forget the concept that is inspiration and what it does to the spirit...Constantly sending the message of following your dreams, to essentially see the bigger picture. And to fight to be in that picture, when it's all said and done. I really, really love that.

Diddy is a man of many titles but, every time I check his Twitter, or see him on television, he is always pushing. For progress, for betterment, for the initial "impossible".
He inspires many, including me.

The screenshot [above] is what I spotted on his very own, Diddy Blog. It made me smile. Sometimes I miss being a kid, and wish that I NEVER lose that side of me. Children have a vision that fades with time. They view everything differently. Very creative, very hopeful, and extremely imaginative. It looks like they are flying doesn't it?

Another insightful piece from his blog:
"What has happened before is over now. Let go of the blame. Let go of the resentment. Feel the goodness that already lives in you. Feel the goodness that lives in life's best possibilities. "
-Ralph Marston

Click here to read more.

I NEEDED this today. I thought maybe you did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...