WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Can't Stop Listening to...Wiz Khalifa


I discovered this guy, don't hurt me...a few weeks ago. I got the opportunity to be an Orientation Leader at my school to help with the incoming Freshmen. You know, get them familiar with the campus. During one of our meetings, we ended up playing Hangman on the board. One student went up, and his word was "Khalifa". No one guessed it, and I sure didn't because I had NO idea who he was.

To make this short: I went home after Orientation wrapped up, and I saw his name in some one's status on Facebook. The person mentioned, Drake, Big Sean, and Wiz. I had to look him up because I was literally like, "What's the BIG deal?"
...Needless to say, the first video I watched from Wiz was "This Plane". And I've been hooked ever since.

One of my favorite videos and songs from Wiz is "The Statement". It's off of his Kush x Orange Juice mixtape and the cinematography of the video is just dope. Watch it for the first time if you haven't, and AGAIN if you have like me!

I am hook'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...