WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, July 16, 2010

Drake Makes "Women Feel Special"

Yet another artist on his grind is "Mr. Find Your Love" better known as Drake. He just released his debut album, Thank Me Later (June 15), and is now working to shoot videos for his next few singles. One of which is for "Fancy" featuring T.I. [produced by Swizz Beats]. You've probably heard, "Oh You Fancy, Huh?" a lot lately...it's all because of Drake.

In a recent interview [below] with MTV.com, Drake says, "It's just to make women feel special" [speaking about the single, "Fancy"]. I would say so, since everyone has been quoting the song like crazy.



Also, As I was browsing I came across this video from the blog, October's Very Own which is mostly dedicated to Drake. The guy definitely shows love to Drake and his album, Thank Me Later, by buying every copy in the store. Now, that's what I call LOVE.


And, according to Drake's Twitter [here] he is already prepping for his NEXT album...ALREADY!

"Started my new album last night too...ok I'm done...miss me video tmrw at 9am...tipsy...maybe? naaaaaaah....maybe tho"

I'm not sure if he was under the influence but, I do know that he is on his grind with that second album!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...