WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Erykah Badu on Monique Show [Video]


[Erykah at her album signing.]

Erykah Badu stopped by the Monique show tonight. The entire show was dedicated to Mrs. Badu, which I admire Monique for doing. I love Erykah! I don't think she tries to be anyone other than herself, and she seems to be at peace with her life...which is beautiful.

Monique had an amazing interview which can be watched below:

//[Erykah discusses "Window Seat", her family, the time her and Monique 1st met, & more.]

//[Erykah discusses the album, "New Amerykah Part Two: Return Of The Ankh"]

//[Erykah performs the hit, "Window Seat"...love it!]
I have to be honest, I was truly mesmorized by this entire episode. She is who she is, point blank period...and I love that! Her new album, "Return of the Ankh" is "different" as Monique stated, and I love "Window Seat", "Turn Me Away (Get Munny)" [Reminisent to Biggie's "Get Money"], and "Out My Mind, Just In Time"...You have to hear it.

&& I hope she was serious about that tour with Jill Scott and Queen Latifah in 2011 because that would be incredible.

--until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...