WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beyonce [NEW VIDEO] - "Why Don't U Love Me?"

It seems as if M[r]s. Beyonce only wants to know one thing...."Why Don't You Love Me?"

* Song written by Solange Knowles

I gotta few questions myself Beyonce...

1. How many outift changes did you make?! Crazy [in a good way]!

1.1. And, Were those the same shorts from the "Crazy In Love" video? [kiddin!]

2. Was there even a cigarette after you were done with it?!

...that is ALL. I'll be fair.

[I THINK...] It's different. Bey better put in that work. The word "hiatus" is not in her vocab. CLEARLY.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I didn't even know it was out that long. I'm gonna need for her to do better. I think she is re-releasing "Sasha Fierce" too...over that completely!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...