WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Insight: "--It Will Change Your Life"

...I've been on a major hiatus as you can see. Sophomore year in college REALLY kills any inspiration there is.

But, I can say that this entire sophomore year has been a growth process. I have acomplished a lot within two semesters. I feel like my outlook on a lot of different things has changed, and in a sense I have grown out of my shell by stepping out and doing things around campus. It truly does make a difference when you stop looking at the picture of what everybody else is doing, and you create your own masterpiece....

Yesterday, I read something on another site that stood out to me, and made a lot of sense.

"If You Don't Like Your Life, Change The People In Your Life...And It Will Change Your Life." - Tyrese from here.

I don't mean to jack the post but, I realized this year what a difference it makes to be around and completely inhale positivity from your environment. When people are around you doing great things, whether it's academically or another way, it really does affect you. And THIS year it has made a positive impact on me.

You have to have a great inner-circle that is on the same track to success and growth, and betterment or there will be no development otherwise.

--Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...