WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, May 7, 2010

Insight - Des'ree: "You Gotta Be"

I just finished up my sophomore year in college and I must admit, It has been the most stressful-toughest-thrilling-rewarding semester ever. And all though my emotions contradict, it is true. I was challenged every day. Some challenges I stood up to defeat and overcome, and some, I'm still dealing with today.

But, as I was in the car earlier, feeling all of these emotions of achievement and defeat, the radio randomly switches to another station. Now, mind you it has been "switching" by itself all day (I don't know what's up with that) and I would usually turn it back to the previous station. But, this time that it switched, I heard this song playing & I let it play out...

//[Des'ree - "You Gotta Be"]


... & somehow I felt like it was a sign to keep pushing and not give up. And, as the old saying goes, "You can only go up from here". And I believe that. Now, I don't know who reads this blog or whether you visit often or not. It doesn't matter. I just wanted to post this for anyone that needs that encouragement.

Besides, we all need a little bit of....

...and I'm trying to find mine.

-until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...