WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Young Dro f/ Yung L.A. New Video && XXL's Jay-Z "Classic Lines"

I said the same thing you're prob thinkin' ("Where have they been?"). I don't know but, I'm glad their back on the scene. I can't even tell you the last Young Dro song I heard, && they STILL play "Ain't I" in the clubs. Why, I do not know. But, the two artists collaborated for the song/video "I Don't Know Ya'll" && I must say that I actually rock w/ it. It's a fun record. The video has a nice effect to it as well. Grand Hustle is back...I guess.



I'm fully aware that this video below does not pertain to anything above but, I saw it on XXL's site & thought it would be a nice post.

You have a favorite Jay-Z line? Well, so do many other people. Here's a clip of fans reciting or attempting to recite their favorite line from the Jigga Man. Some people actually had good lines, while others just needed to give it up. Funny stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...