WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Elegant. Classic. Timeless.

So, this morning I happened to flip past the AMC channel with all the old Hollywood movies && I saw Elizabeth Taylor, who was and still is a gorgeous woman. But, I just had to represent. Many beautiful African-American women did what she did & some. It's funny how I didn't have to search hard for a black and white photo. Everybody looks like they're at the prime of their careers. && they all look radiant for a lack of a better word. :)

Elegant. Classic. Timeless.


//[Dorothy Dandridge]


//[Pam Grier]


//[Billie Holiday]


//[Tina Turner]


//[Chaka Khan]


//[Cicely Tison w/ James Earl Jones]


//[Ruby Dee]


//[Lorraine Hansberry]

Just beautiful.

REALTALK: It doesn't have to be February. Black History Month is EVERY day!

2 comments:

  1. i dont think black history month could be everyday..............maybe every month, not everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I know that. I was saying it as a figure of speech.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...