WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Feel It Comin In The Air--"

"Feel it comin' in the air, & the screams from everywhere---" (Run This Town)

It's coming. The final installment of the Blueprint. Though I [REFUSE] to listen, the entire album has been leaked, as you may know. Even MTV has leaked it. Surprisingly, Jay doesn't seem to be too upset about the leak saying that he may be "the most bootlegged artist in history" and wants everyone to simply enjoy his work [People are going crazy over this leak].

Click the album cover to preview the ENTIRE album before it hits
September 11
[But, that's a Friday!?]. && Is it just me or does he have a lot of features on the album? I'm just sayin'.



Oh & if you're "loyal", you'll join me & wait! C'Mon!! :)

***You want more Jay-Z??***
Check these older posts to quench your fix:

1) Jay-Z - "44 Fours"
2) Sampled Tracks ("Can I Live" - Jay-Z)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...