WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Finding My Niche

Though I haven't been posting as much as usual due to school. My blog has improved substantially since I started blogging early last year. Looking at earlier posts, prior to entering college, and comparing them to more recent posts shows a huge difference. I feel like I have my niche now. I know what works for me.

Even though I have my own blog, I love to read other blogs as well. My 'blog list' below has some of the sites I most frequently check. I love fashion, music, or even comedic related blogs. I love it all. But, honestly starting out is one of the hardest things to do b/c you get inspired && want to say, or in this case, write so much. Not everyone can have a blog like ConcreteLoop. So, finding my niche and understanding where I fit in was important.

Where do I fit in you ask? That's easy to answer because I simply do me. I don't go read blogs & purposefully take content. I've seen those types of blogs. It's boring && most importantly, it lacks creativity. You will never, NEVER, see a post like that over here. Unless it's some dope music or fashion related, you won't see a 'copy & paste' topic on here.

I try to input all of my favorite things ["my ingredients" so to speak] on here. I love music, so often you will see new songs or album reviews if I have the time. I also do a lot of fashion posts because I love that artistic/creative side of the fashion industry. && things like "Movie Monday", "Nostalgic Saturday", && "A Thousand Words" were some things I came up with to keep people interested, and to take you back to when you were little.

I just want everyone to enjoy my blog. A lot of work goes into a single post, you have no idea. && being a 'perfectionist' does NOT help at all. Details are very important. From the color font I use to GRAB [got you!] your attention, to the way I format the words on each post. It's very time consuming. Also, I don't want to post anything I'm not proud of, so I'm careful about my content as well.

Ok, enough here.

Thanks for reading [all of this], if you did. I appreciate ya' even if your just stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...