WELCOME

WELCOME

Monday, August 31, 2009

Amerie f/ Lil Wayne - "Heard Em All" (Remix)


I like Amerie's sound & flavor she brings to the game! It baffles me that she isn't where she used to be, which would be at the top!. It seems like "1 Thing" came & went, and so did her music career. Though her latest single "Why R U" is dope & makin' moves, I still feel that Amerie hasn't got back to her domain yet. But, you know like I know that she has the potential!
Concreteloop brought to my attention "Heard Em All" (Remix) f/ Weezy, which had me from the start of the song. It's really up-beat & I love it!! Wayne starts off rapping his verse, almost long enough to where you think it's HIS song. Then Amerie comes in on the beat so sassy. The drums are 'Full Effect' in this one, as they always are with Amerie!! She always does her, which I admire.

Listen/Download "Heard Of Me" (Remix) here.

Thoughts on the song?

(Pic from: SOURCE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...