WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tracy Mcgrady - Recovery Part Two

This man is goin' HARD for his recovery. When I say HARD I mean that in every syllable, semantic meaning, && sound of the word [Every sense, in other words]. I already have a huge crush on Tracy as it is but, when I see him working like this to get better than he already was...whoo. Man, there are just NO words.

If your not up-to-date w/ Tracy & his past history, then let me explain: He had to get both knee [February] & shoulder [May] surgery causing him to sit out towards the end of the season [End of the season = NBA Playoffs/Finals <---which he couldn't play in]. && according to him he should have not played at all b/c of his injuries. But, now that surgery is all over w/ he is gettin' prepared [in Chi Town] to come back. His goal isn't just to come back into a Houston uniform but, to be BETTER than he was before. && by the looks of this video, w/ all of this conditioning, he is going in the right direction. [[Plus, he looks good while doin' it too!!]]



"It was a bad year last year...I should've sat my a-- down but, me tryin' to get out there...just backfired on me...Y'all stay tuned b/c I'm workin' hard & I will be right." - T-Mac

The last couple min. of this clip goes is what truly got me. I'm [BEYOND] ready for the season to c'mon man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...