WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Smoke Worthy: Da Brat - "Give It 2 You"

I tried to think of a more positive, yet suitable, title than "Smoke Worthy" but, I honestly can't. I've really wanted to start a category with music that's soo chill, the first thing that comes to mind is to smoke. Now, I don't smoke. Never have, && never will but, that's I how feel when I hear songs like this. It just relaxes you that's all. If you have a better title, I might consider it but, for now the title stays.

Ok, I was over at
Global14.com [JD's official blog] again, && he has this thing called 'So-So Def Classic Tuesday' where he posts [classic] videos from his label. This week's video was "Give It 2 You" from Da Brat's album Funkdafied. Being that I love this album [Man, it's in the car now], && the vibe of this song is just right, I decided to post it as well. If only I smoked....oh well, enjoy :)

[&& Check all the cameos in the video>>> Reminds me of MJ's "Liberian Girl" ]

Go ahead && vibe w/ me...



[I feel like I've been postin' so many videos but, this was so necessary.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...