WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mr. Chi City Vs. Keri Hilson

You may or may not be familiar w/ Mr. Chi City on YouTube. I discovered his videos this summer & he is one funny dude from the Chi. He tells it like it is but, the catch is he never shows his face. It sounds weird but, once you watch a video, you'll see that his personality & his voice suffices.

Here is a video of Mr. Chi City where he completely bashes Keri Hilson for screwing him over by not doing a scheduled interview. You have gotta watch the whole thing, seriously.

HILARIOUS! [BTW, the content in this video isn't appropriate for public places. I'm just warning you.]

Favorite Part:"Keri, you don't have the soul of a Keyshia Cole or a Jazmine Sullivan. You don't have the dance moves of a Ciara. You don't have the music abilities of an Alicia Keys & you da-- sure ain't no Beyonce. Hell---, you're not even a Solange!"

If you think this is funny, you gotta check the rest of his videos.

1 comment:

  1. See, I bought her album & her music isn't that bad. But, everytime I hear about her people talk about how rude the chick is. It's like she's gettin' the big head way to fast. I mean technically she really just blew up w/ "Turnin Me On". I don't even bother watching her on anything else after I saw her wack B.E.T. performance. && people can hate on Beyonce all they want, shoot I know I even get tired of B sometimes but, she is the only female singer makin' moves like that. Keyshia Cole has a voice on her & she gets the backseat all the time. It's just that X-factor like he said. Oh, && I'm lovin' Solange more & more each day, b/c she doesn't give a (you kno what). What other singer is gonna cut their hair off, besides a Neo-Soul artist?? Solange is def. original, && I love that about her. I almost wish Beyonce would relax too but, that's just me.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...