WELCOME

WELCOME

Monday, August 17, 2009

New Videos: The Clipse f/ Pharrell && Fabolous f/ Jay-Z

I heard this song, "I'm Good", on the radio & didn't know until the video that this was The Clipse. So far, their album sounds like it will be promising. Both this track & "Kinda Like A Big Deal" are dope. The song is beautiful artistically. I'm thankin' the Neptunes for such great production! The Clipse's album, Till the Casket Drops, is supposed to hit October 2009. [I'm definitely gettin' this album!] I'm thinkin' Hip-Hop is in good form right now!!



Ok, I'm totally on a music high right now! The videos, the music, the inspiration for Hip-Hop right now is gettin' better & better. I checked Marcus Troy [dope blog, btw] && I saw that Mr. Fabolous himself has released a video for "Money Goes, Honey Stay" f/ Jay-Z. The album, Loso's Way, is already in full effect ova' here, IDK about you guys. && If you don't have it ur sleepin' on some serious heat. But, I haven't even watched the video myself b/c I'm so excited! [Go ahead, & check it out.] Ahhh...Brooklyn's Finest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...