WELCOME

WELCOME

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Thousand Words: [Throwback] NBA Edition

Man, this picture had to be taken like mid 90's b/c everyone looks sooo young. It may not seem like much to tell from this picture but, when you point out each individual there's much to say.

For one, look at Kobe. He just won his 4th championship && is prob. the only one out of this whole picture that has done so. Him & Steve Nash [white guy on the right] are still w/ their original teams, which is amazing in the NBA [Tho, Nash did leave & come back to the Suns at one point.].

You gotta notice Ray Allen aka: Jesus Shuttlesworth. Ray still got game & I'm rooting for him & KG to take the Celtics to the TOP!

Then there's Stephon Marbury [Attention Whore] who has been all over the news w/ his Live streaming. He has been caught crying on tape, arguing w/ his sister, && dancing frolicking around his room! He looks like trouble in this picture.

[I wish I recognized more of the players but, I don't.]

What does this picture speak to you?

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I didn't recgonize that was Jermaine & I've had this pic on my computer for months! He is maaad young in this! Stephon Marbury looks freaky in this pic, like "Silk-R.Kelly-Pretty Ricky" freaky. Haha. LMAO @ what you called Steve Nash! It's true && sometimes it depends on what team they play for. Kobe has a great situation w/ the L.A. Lakers && then look @ the Clippers. It's like who are they, lol?

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...