WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nostalgic Saturday: Now Behold the Lamb [Chop]??

Ok, I've been sooo busy tryin' to get ready for school that I've been slackin' lately. Almost, skipped NS this week but, thankfully I had an idea planned ahead of time :)

The more recent topics of "Nostalgic Saturday" haven't necessarily been true to it's name. Last Saturday's post on The Cosby Show wasn't necessarily that far back. For God sake they still play re-runs. So this week I had to take you back just a little bit. [[&& Don't act like you don't know where I'm comin' from w/ this one either.]]

[I re-introduce to you, Lamb Chop!] You know, the cute little sheep puppet w/ attitude! I can't front like I didn't watch that show when I was just a little tyke. I remember the song that never ended. Literally, it was called "The Song That Never Ends" & I refuse to post it! It will bring back that annoying ringing all over again in your ears. But, of course you're free to Google it.

I got the idea of Lamb Chop for this week due to a friend [wink, wink] who ingeniously has a Lamp Chop puppet && took a cute picture w/ it.

Reminisce w/ me. [Of course I'm not gonna bore you. I found a funny clip of Lamp Chop on The Nanny, which actually re-aired last week. Honestly, I laughed at Lamb Chop in this one. She got a lil' raunchy over the years, lol. Flirting && actin' a fool. && her reaction to someone wearin' a fur jacket was PRICELESS!! *Lamb Chop's clip is over at the 2:35 min. mark.]



&& for the ones who really loved Lamb Chop. Here's an actual old clip from the show.

[Watch how Lamb Chop cons her way out of eating her dessert...too cute :)]



Was it just me or did Lamb Chop seem a little off [like, drunken off] when she spoke?? Maybe, that's how she was created to sound. Either way she was funny 2 me!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, ur welcome ha! Ok but, i didn't love her THAT much to skip goin' to church, lol!! && OK, I just googled 'Pappy Drewitt' & darn-it your memory is good. I vaguely remember that show. Wow, Nontombe, do you remember being in the womb too??? Kiddin!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...