WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, August 13, 2009

"I'm From Marcy Son, Just Thought I'd Remind Yall--"


If you're a Hip-Hop head then you might have recognized that Dirty Money's song "Angels" samples "Where I'm From", originally by Jay-Z. They play this song all the time on Sean's new show [Sorry, I'm tryn to switch over to his new name this go round], Making His Band.

The song has leaked on-line & all blogs have been forced to remove the link. So instead of getting into that whole mess, I'll just send you to his official site, where it automatically plays. Just click
here [make sure to open in a new window], & you will hear it. This version features Biggie Smalls.

Sounds dope so far :)

Better question: Who is buying Dirty Money's album when it drops??

Original -->Jay-Z - "Where I'm From"]:




The beat is sickening, right?!

(Pic from: Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...