WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally, 'The Mixtape About Nothing'

///Okay, so I've been trying to download this mixtape for hmmm...almost two weeks. The problem was I didn't know how to 'extract' files from a zipped folder. But, it's my laptops fault! I mean why wasn't Winzip programmed on here?! I was getting really pissed about this. But, I now have a program that extracts files, thank God! So, I had to download what I've been waiting for. Actually, It did download properly && then the file got lost on my cp, && I was even more pissed again! ///

So, what am I rambling on about? Nothing really, except for 'The Mixtape About Nothing' [actual title]. It's an older mixtape by Wale, who I posted about earlier here, && it's AMAZING [ipod worthy]. I'm really diggin' him b/c I get tired of hearing the same songs on the radio. I can't front, I'm even tired of D.O.A, though I haven't fallen in love w/ the track yet. I guess when the album is truly on it's way then I will be excited. [But, I swear Jigga retires every year. He prob predicts whether he will return w/ a good ol' fortune teller...like this---->
[Jay: Hmm, ayy Bleek get the fortune teller out. I want blue.
Bleek: (does the fortune teller thing, & spells blue out loud) B-L-U-E
Jay: Okay, and??
Bleek: Man, it says 'come back'
Jay: Sh---, do it again. Nah, forget it. I'm comin' back! What's new now?
Bleek: That microphone, Roger & Zapp shii--.
Jay: Autotune? Let's kill that shii--]

Ok I'm kiddin! But, seriously...

This mixtape is ill. I got hooked & heard "The Remake of a Remake (All I Need)". It's the remake of the song Mary & Method Man did. He even uses some of Meth's verses & then fades into his own...loved it! I know I will be buying his album, 'Attention: Deficit', when it drops.

Oh, && if you get tired of hearing the same songs too, download
'The Mixtape About Nothing' here, but, only if you're ears are hurting for something FRESH.


*BTW, That 'Kramer' goes HARD!!!

As well as 'The Crazy'. I take that back, the ENTIRE mixtape is HOTT!

(Pic from: SOURCE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...