WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Bad & The Good

Now, I haven't posted anything remotely hilarious since this fashion disaster, here [will open a new window]. So I got you guys on this one.

I'm not even goin' to describe what is going on. 'WTH' will do just fine. Enjoy, if u can :)



Can I add that this is some bullsh--. && Omg, there's more!! He also has a Dalmatian & Zebra one too...Lord!!!

I guess if you're auditioning for Disney movies, then this is type of stuff is okay? [I'm confused.]

Thoughts?

[::Back to sanity::]



Now for the good. I spotted this on a blog, Black Girl In The City, in which she describes a date that she went on that was perfect. The guy arrived on time, opened the door for her, & everything. && not once did he force himself on her. Now, this is what I need. Amen sistah! Her post was called, 'The Anatomy of the Perfect Gentleman'. Read it here.


(Pic from: Source)
(Both stories found at: Blackgirlinthecity.wordpress.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...