WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If I Was Letoya, I'd 'REGRET' It Too

I'm sure Letoya's sophomore album, Lady Love, which dropped in stores yesterday [8-25-9] is a CERTIFIED hit! I previewed the album a few weeks back & it sounded decent but, as a college student I might have to wait till I 'really-really' like the joint first.

Anyways, prior to the album being released, I heard Letoya's new single "Regret" f/ Luda on the radio [Where has he been? He needs to c'mon w/ that album!!] && the song is decent. I honestly can't really knock it but, it's just that the production of the song sounds of screams two things: "God In Me" [Mary Mary] & "I Love Your Girl" [The Dream]. Ok, this is what I need for you to do: Go listen to those two songs 1st && then Letoya's and tell me I'm not the only one that hears the similarity. It sounds like a recycled "it-worked-for-other-artists-it-will-do-wonders-for-you" type of beat. She should have caught onto that definitely.


Go ahead, listen:



ALBUM IN STORES NOW!!! **But, if you're a college student, heck any type of student, we just gone have to wait! No biggie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...