WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fashion Reaches the 'Sky'

These two ladies below, do you know 'em?

You probably don't remember them [by these semi-NEW pics] but, it's Nina Sky! You know... the duo that sung "Move Ya' Body" back in 2004. Well since then, these ladies have amped up their look && turned it up a few notches. I have been spotting them 'here & there' lately && I have to admit I digg their style. It's a lot of pics but, I seriously couldn't narrow it down anymore. They are just 2 STYLISH!! *all pics are taken from Nina Sky's Official Myspace page.

//STANDIN' OUT//

[I love the abstract white dress & metallic boots on the right. Stilleto boots are FIERCE if you don't know!]

//BACK 2 THA BASICS//

[It seems like the basic tee & skirt is becoming the new 'jeans & basic white tee' combination. I see a lot of people rocking similar outfits like this now. It's very simple, yet chic.]

//LITTLE BLACK CORSET && A VISIT 2 THA DOC//

[Ok, corsets can make you look BOMB if done properly, as it is done here. && check the brown boots on the right that are rocked w/ the tongue down. Looks like some good 'ol Doc Martens to me. I'm jealous, once again!!]

//PRINTS ANYONE?//

[Nina Sky showin' you prints can be more than "Flower Power", as bold patterns & colors work just fine! Also, their belts around the waist are stylish & accentuates the waist quite well.]

//NINA'S CUTE & CASUAL//

[If you read this blog, you kno I'm ON my 'Cute & Casual' tip! Especially when it comes to skinny jeans. I have countless pairs of skinny jeans, they're amazing, really :) IMO, They are best worn w/ a "big flowy" top. It looks weird to have both a tight shirt & fitted jeans so, mis-matching it like this adds dimension to the outfit as a whole. [Atleast, in my case] So, I LOVE both their tops & jeans. Perfect Look!]

//FIERCE & FLYY//

[I envy this picture b/c they look so dope. You can never go wrong w/ Black & White photography. It's so classic & timeless.]

FYI: Nina Sky's new album Starting Today is supposed to hit sometime this year. Check out some of their new music: [These are also featured on their Myspace page] * Allow songs to load

[Nina Sky - "On Some Bull"]


[Nina Sky f/ Rick Ross - "Curtain Call"]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...