WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We're [ALL] Missing You, Aaliyah...

Of course, many of you [already] know that 2day is the 8th anniversary of Aaliyah Dana Houghton's untimely death. It came as a complete surprise to everyone. I remember the day when it all happened. I was at a friend's house when I heard the news & I remember being in disbelief, not quite grasping why or how it all happened. Thinking to myself, why Aaliyah?! I cried that day, needless to say, as I'm sure millions of her other fans did as well.

Yes, it's been 8 years since but, we still haven't forgotten. No one can even touch Aaliyah's work. Not one singer today can conquer the emotion of an Aaliyah ballad such as "At Your Best", for example. No one can pull off her mysterious look w/ just one swoop of their hair. They just can't and for that && much more, she will 4ver be missed!!

We [Still] Miss You Aaliyah.
January 16, 1979 – August 25, 2001
Rest Peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...