WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Good News From Tracy McGrady

Any fan of the NBA knows about Tracy Mcgrady [& his constant injuries]. I have to admit that I have a huge crush on him so, I was upset that he couldn't play in the end of the season, esp. when the Houston Rockets made it pass the 1st round. For a second, I started to wonder if he could really get back to his old self. It seemed like no one had faith in this guy. But, after I saw this recent video of Tracy, I feel it deep down, that he will be back. & he will be better than before. This video has made my whole week :)

2 comments:

  1. Gurl, don't eveeeen get me started. He got what I want, lol. No seriously, if he wasn't married....I would be in Houston right NOW! I think I'm gonna get tickets to see him play the Charlotte Bobcats in Jan or April. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. & he does NOT have a lazy eye, yall be hatin!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...