WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rambling On...

Vibe w/ me:

[Sade - "No Ordinary Love"]


So, I'm so ready for Summer to be a done deal. I'm ready 2 be a Sophomore already. [I don't & never have considered myself to be the next grade, until I actually started classes]. I'm so anxious to shop because, I haven't really gone shopping all Summer & by the looks of my closet it's time. Though it looks packed with clothes, I promise you that I only actively [keyword: actively] wear about 30% of them. & that's a small percent. A lot of my clothes are in transition from me deciding if I wanna wear them next year. Most likely I won't but, I will prob. bring them to school anyways, as I usually do.

I'm evvver more ready to unleash the creativity I have as far as clothes are concerned. I think watching a lot of fashion shows has made me very particular about clothes now. I love 'What Not 2 Wear', 'Project Runway', 'The Fashion Show', 'Say Yes to the Dress' b/c they are soo out of this world w/ everything. I even get a kick out of celebrities & their taste, which you can prob. already tell by the looks of some of my posts.

I just want to try something diff. I don't wanna be matchy-matchy or predictable. I want to try something new for once. I feel like every time school shopping time comes around, I tend to hinder myself & save my money. For once, I wanna splurge. It's just money right? I can see If I had kids to support, no offense.

Enough of fashion.

I'm just excited about Fall. I hope to meet new friends & establish stronger relationships w/ the ones I already have. No classes on Friday sounds so good, right?! Yep! I gotta do something with that time. Def. gotta get a part-time job, volunteer, & work @ a hospital [Dermatologist] if they'll have me. I have soo much I wanna do this year. & it's like less than two weeks away.

Time passes by so fast. I was a freshman in May & by this time next year, the cycle will repeat again. This year also marks my last year as a 'teen'. I will be 20 years old. It's almost unreal b/c I don't feel like I'm approaching 20. I feel like I could be 19 for at least another year & most people mistake me for younger anyways. But, I guess that is a good thing. But, I'm ready 2 be older. I also can't believe my license expires in Nov! That's crazy. According to my rents, i just started driving. Got my first car [thanks Dad] in 10th grade. That Grand Am was something else. I remember the key used to get stuck in the ignition & it would just so happen that I was 5 minutes away from being late for class. It had no air & it was horrible. Thankfully, I got a new car [thanks Dad again!].

Idk what I'm going to do for my birthday but, I wanna go somewhere and do something special. People really don't make a fuss over 20 years. But, I don't see why not since it's the first year of not being a 'teen'.

Currently listening to Sade. I'm supposed to be sleep right now but, I SERIOUSLY think I have insomnia, and a bad case of it!

Well, I'm done rambling for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...