WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, July 25, 2009

You Better Work!!!

I can't wait to start school this Fall. 1/2 of the reason is b/c I'll be a Sophomore & engaging in activities on campus & the other 1/2 is because of the fashionista I plan to reveal. [That would be me of course :) ]
I'm diggin a lot of celeb's sense of style. Both male & female. Shoot, the guys are holding it down too but, that's for later. These three ladies caught my attention. I love their music but, wow, can they pull together an outfit or what? I think so!
Check it out:

Okay, I saw this picture of Mary somewhere on-line [I can't recall where] and I automatically saved it as soon as I spotted it. I mean look at Mary! Is she doing IT or what? The fact that she is on stage with the stilettos [no doubt, she was dancing] killing the all black with the leather vest & gold jewelry?! C'Mon man! She better show 'em how it's done. Needless to say, I would so rock the entire fit [as it is!]

Next up is Miss Letoya Luckett who has a new album coming out soon. Her last [self-titled] album was bomb so, I might be inclined to cop the new one. But, this is a pic I saw on BVonStyle.com and this is so "cute casual". I love her vest too. I'm kinda getting into the long loose vests like that myself, and the black design just adds to everything. Her jeans & her heels are superr dope too. Love it!

On Concreteloop.com I spotted a gorgeous Lil Kim all dolled up for her birthday (July 11), which was said to have been in Miami. Now, she isn't rocking a pair of jeans but, she does look gorgeous in black herself. If you look at older posts you know I love her to death! She's Hip-Hop's black Barbie, at least in my eyes. Despite talks of her losing her beauty to plastic surgery I'm sure everybody agrees that she IS working this sheer corset cocktail dress! Hand on her hip & errthing, the lady is killin 'em too!

[[Off the red carpet, she has been really puttin in work. Word is she has an album in the works. Matter of fact I still listen to her last release (The Naked Truth), which was straight fire! I want to buy some of her earlier albums but, have you seen the covers? [seriously]. I would be embarrassed at the register. I still thinks she's dope though.]]

2 comments:

  1. I agree! All three ladies were definitely rocking those outfits! And although I don't rock heels like that, I can definitely appreciate a fly pump, so Mary and LeToya get MAJOR props (couldn't see Kim's too well). I must say Mary is STILL killin 'em and LeToya is finally making a name for herself like she should and losing that Destiny's Child tag! I'm so happy to see that.
    But girl I think you should do some serious investigation on Amerie. Not only is she gorgeous, but she has legs to die for and she stays rockin some nice heels! Amerie is much too underrated and she needs to be recognized for the bad [expletive] she is. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha lol, she is a bad bish! I love her new song too. I will do a post on her. Plus, loved "One Thing" feat. Jay-Z (HOTT song) & her voice is distinctive as well.

    And gurrrl...yes! I'm so proud of Letoya. She's doing a lot better than Kelly or Michelle at this point musically (well, in the US).

    I remember u quoting "She Ain't Got -Ish on Me" on FB...& then when the video was released last wk, I automatically thought of you, seriously. It was the "ay batter, batter" part that got me!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...