WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, July 25, 2009

"Kinda Like A Big Deal" - The Clipse feat. Kanye

I don't often post music videos on here but, I felt the need to this time. I was getting ready to go to sleep [well, actually attempting to] and I saw this Clipse video w/ Kanye. And it's crazy because a few hours ago I was just thinking how much I missed [unconsciously] the "College Dropout" Kanye West. I don't know what it is but, I can get with that cd unlike his latest cds. [Although, I did like "Heartbreak" w/ K.Cudi though]

I was already drawn to the video as it was but, then I like Ye's verse too. It was catchy but, it sounded like that "Ol College Dropout 'Ye" if that makes any sense at all. Sometimes I find myself listening to "Spaceship" just to bring that feeling back.



I saw this on Globalgrind.com and someone kinda summed up my whole opinion on Kanye stating that, "I'M DIGGING THIS TRACK. KANYE NEEDS TO STAY TRUE TO HIP HOP...QUIT IT WITH THE F#$%ING TECHNO POP ROCK BULL#$%"
and I could not have said that any better.

Basically, I miss the old 'Ye and this song is just dope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...