WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, July 25, 2009

So Soulful & So Original


(Picture from: JohnJohnsaidit.com)
I love Chrisette Michele. Her voice is amazing & her style is chic! She always looks like she's going out into town, very sophisticated.
[On the set of '106 & Park'. Love her black peep-toe heels & the face that just reads "Diva".]
[Ok. I'm not a big acrylic nail person myself so, I'm really diggin her nails. The bright color is so bold and the design adds a little flavor to it too. I love the big bold rings too! So fierce.]
[These are some pieces Chrisette put together on her twitter page. She says, "my nike kicks and then j brand white ripped jeans and then u roll up the sleeves on the plaid shirt and I got these kewt aviators. Ow! Super chill. Like casual movie date with a rapper rite?!". I agree this is another perfect example of cute casual. Who knew Chrisette wore Nikes??]
(Picture from TheInsider.com)
[I love this white shimmery jacket w/ the bangles to match. Classic black & white never fails!]
All other pics are from Chrisette Michele's personal Twitter page, here.

2 comments:

  1. Girl I feel you! I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove me some Chrisette Michele! She is just so refreshing and her style is just CSC (crazy sexy and cool, lol) But that 'fit she had laid out was soooo hot! I would definitely rock that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you & I'm really diggin the plaid shirts these days too! & shame on me b/c I just got her cd today. Her sound is so raw & like you said, refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...