WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, April 30, 2009

SOMETHIN GOOD TO EAT & SOOOO SWEET!!!

Let me be a fat-person for one moment: I've been aquainted with this DELICIOUS treat 4 about two semesters @ college. No, I'm not talking about someone at school but, a dessert that will make any sweet tooth go bananas. It's called the "Rockslide Brownie", which I just discovered. Before today, it was just known as "brownie"! But, they sell these pieces of Heaven on Earth at my school and boy are they Bomb! I did some research and discovered that Sweet Treat Desserts makes them. Call me a greedy person if you want to, I don't care. If you ever taste this brownie then you will know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
...Okay MOMENT OVER!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, these brownies are amazing. Do you have any idea on how to make them..I would love the recipe or one close to it.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for commenting. You are my first!!! But I'm not much of a baker myself, so if it were up to me, I would buy the actual brownies themselves. But unfortunately they are around $39 for just 8 slices! So, I did a little browsing on-line and found some recipes that weren't exactly the brownie, but very close to it.

    The "Turtle Brownie" (much like the candy "Turtles") has a lot of the same ingredients of the Rockslide brownie w/ the caramel, toasted pecans, chocolate, and more. I found two good websites w/ pics on how to make the brownie.
    Mind you, it looks a little different, as it is homemade but, atleast it will be fun to experiment & make it yourself.

    1)http://www.joyofbaking.com/barsandsquares/TurtleBrownies.html

    2) http://comeandpeek.blogspot.com/2009/02/turtle-brownies.html

    or you can simply try looking up "caramel fudge pecan brownie", as those are some of the main ingredients in the Rockslide Brownie anyway.

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...