WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Next Day Air

Debbie Allen, Donald Faison, Mos Def, Wood Harris, Lauren London, Mike Epps and more all collaborate in the comedy Next Day Air. According to Wikipedia, when Mike Epps & Wood Harris' characters "accidentally receive a package of grade-A cocaine, they think they've hit the jackpot. But when they try to cash in on their luck, it triggers a series of events that forever changes the lives of ten people---". Let me just say that I'm definitely going to the movies to see this one on May 8th!!! & Can I add that, I've been really diggin' Mos Def, ever since I saw Be Kind Rewind . There's something about that man!!! Nevertheless, the trailer for Next Day Air is below.



(Source: Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...