WELCOME

WELCOME

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sally Hensen Nail Lacquer - Spring 2009 Collection



Just recently, I got into nail polish (as far as my finger nails are concerned). But it's really hard to find a good nail polish that LASTS. I hate buying nail polish that chips at the end of the day, it's like a waste of my time! And I rather do my own nails then pay for someone else to, so good durable polish is necessary at this point.

I went to CVS and purchased Sally Hensen Nail Lacquer, not knowing how good it was. I was looking for a bright color that would go well with my skin, and I choose "Shrimply Devine". Now it may sound wierd but it's the prettiest bright pink! But, it retails at about $6 and is so worth it. The polish lasted well into the week until it started to wear just a little. But that's a good 'lifespan' on polish IMO.

I also bought another Sally Hensen polish but it was less expensive & it chipped the same day I used it, so I won't be using it again unfortunately.

But I'm telling you, this polish is great!

Below is the new Spring 2009 collection, which I spotted on BellaSugar. And I'm diggin that dark purple, Night Hydrangea.



"The limited-edition shades are available in March, and include:
Tassel: A rich gold that's got just the right amount of sparkle.
Honeydew: A lively teal blue with a little shimmer.
Azalea: A bright red.
Nasturtium: A vivid coral/tangerine.
Forsythia: A soft chartreuse. The boldest of the bunch.
Night Hydrangea: A mellow purple with just the slightest hint of pearlescence.
Beet Stain: A beautifully wearable purplish red. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...