WELCOME

WELCOME

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some of My Favorite TV Characters

Yesterday for some reason, I thought about something that made me reminisce of the TV shows I used to watch. I don't know why but "three snaps" came into my mind. "Three snaps" is what these two characters played by Damon Wayans and David Alan Grier on In Living Color used to say on their comedy sketch "Men On Film". They are HILARIOUS!

..."Men On Fitness" (played by Damon Wayans & David Alan Grier on In Living Color)



...."Homie Don't Play That" (played by Damon Wayans as well on In Living Color)

[When things get out of hand, just know that Homie is always there to bring it back to normal. LOL!]



..."Sheneneh" (played by Martin on comedy series Martin)

[Sheneneh was the junk man! She always cracked me up with her phrase, "Oh my gooodness" and "Tah-mee" (saying "Tommy"). Dang, I miss this show & I'm glad I got it on DVD.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...