WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, April 4, 2009

JusHeard: New Music

(Picture from:Haitian Hunny)

"DOWNLOAD"

So, as I was on the interstate on my way 2 the mall, I heard two hott songz that were new to me. The first one is "Download" by Lil Kim, who is currently on Dancing With The Stars (see yesterday's post). The track features T-Pain and is very reminiscient of "Computer Love" (Roger & Zapp), and I'm diggin it! Kim's last album before her term in prison, Naked Truth, was the TRUTH, so I'm anxious to hear more from her next one. The song brings me back to the movie "Love & Basketball" when Que & Monica were dancing at the prom. So, check out the link to listen and download "Download", no pun intended.


(Picture from: Young Steff's Myspace)

"SLOW JUKIN"

The second track is "Slow Jukin" by Young Steff. I was really vibin to this song. I don't know much about him but, the fact that he can sing and he could be promising. I can't wait until the official video is released for this one, people are going to go crazy. Check it out above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...