WELCOME

WELCOME

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Touched: Musiq SPEAKS to me



Musiq has always been one of those "go to" artists whenever I need to really relax. Artists Jill Scott (I love "He Loves Me"), India Arie, and Floetry do the job too. But today, I heard Musiq Soulchild's new single "Sobeautiful" and I just felt "touched". His voice is truly amazing and he is very slept on in the industry!! I love how he also combines the words to all his songs ("Don'tchange", "Teachme", etc.), that's very creative. While I have been loving his music, I sadly admit that I haven't purchased any of his albums but, I'm really considering this one, On My Radio. (He is in my I-Tunes though, don't get it twisted!!) And from the singles I've heard it sounds great. Now I know that this album was released in December 2008, so I'm mad late but, I'm definitely aware now. Below is the video for "Sobeautiful" & the song is really beautiful.


MUSIQ SOULCHILD "So Beautiful" Music Video from Alejandro Lalinde on Vimeo.

Below are some of Musiq's suave promo pics for On My Radio:



(Pictures above (4) from: Musiq's Official Myspace )

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...