WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

5 Things That 'make me happy'


5 THINGS THAT
'MAKE ME HAPPY'

1) A dope pair of shoes. I love the comfort of sneakers and flats. You can wear them EVERYDAY, no matter the weather. They come in a variety of colors and really express who you are.

2) A cute chic bag. Size is no worry here. Big bags are great for holding extra stuff from my lipgloss to my umbrella. Preferrably, I choose 'discount' bags, as I would say. I was never a 'label lover' when it came to bags. If it's cute, then I buy it. Cheapest bag to date : $4 at Old Navy.
3) Sweet smelling lotion or body spray. Right now 'Pure Seduction' (Victoria's Secret) is a definite must. It has a real airy smell to it. I love it!

4) Eyeshadow. No one said you had to have foundation, concealer, blush, and all that. Eyeshadow and a little gloss goes a long way. I use lots of types but my fav. right now is "High Intensity Pigments" by Loreal Paris. It comes with two vibrant colors and really brings out my eyes.

5) Last but not least, a great cd. Music can turn my entire attitude around. It doesn't matter if it's inspirational like Lupe Fiasco/Tupac or music to dance to, ie: Ciara/Soulja Boy. It always works. It's my life saver foreal!

---D.House*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...