WELCOME

WELCOME

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wooooow: "Lollipops, wrappers, and leather?"





I am listening to "Lollipop", Wayne's new single. And at first I was a little confused, i guess. It's different, yet like T-Pain with the voice machine sound. I just want to know how is he going to pull this song off for performances. The machine can't just follow you. But after a few listens and one peek at tha video, its a bumper. Even though Wayne lacks to use his lyrical talent and basically relies on the machine to work for him, i can see this being big (like all his other songs)...."call him so he can do it for you" muhaha!
"He's so sweet, it make u wanna lick the wrapper (rapper)" --- I don't know, you tell me!

[Rest In Peace to Static, who is featured on the song and video for "Lollipop"]
Oh and i had to go reminisce and look at the video for "Leather So Soft". Tha ballerinas and the lady doing sign language was just bout the random-est thing ever. In the words of Flavor Flav, "Wooooow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...