WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, April 3, 2009

REFLECTION: "It's been awhile....but im back."

As you can probably see I've been away for almost an entire year but, I think I'm ready to go at it again. Currently, I'm finishing up my first year of college. It's honestly been an interesting experience. I know when people think of college the good times comes to mind. You know, the parties, the fun late nights, dining and shopping at the best places. But though, I have experienced all of that especially as a Freshman, I also feel as though I have equally grown into a better person. I believe the saying is true about college and how it allows you to be independent. You learn that some people in your life arent' meant to be in your life, and that's ok. You learn that completely bombing a test isn't going to kill you, and you will survive. But most importantly, though you've been looking in the mirror everyday, that person you see is different and you have grown. I have done all the above, and I'm just living my life the way God and I see fit. And no one is going to stop me from acomplishing my dreams, and yours too!!!

I want to leave this reflection with two quotes that I stumbled across...
"Insist in yourself, NEVER imitate." -Emerson
"Independence is happiness." -Susan B. Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...