WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, May 13, 2011

Kelly Reveals NEW Album Title...

I know for sure I am not the only one relieved that Ms. Kelly has a CERTIFIED hit with "Motivation". It's about time she gets the recognition she deserves, IMO! In an interview with Billboard this week, she announced the name and origin of her album title, Here I Am.

"I was talking to my product manager," recalls Rowland, who's currently working in Los Angeles. "I said I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I¹ve been working toward... that here I am. And she said,that's the title. It just connected with my heart and the music as well. It stands for everything I've gone through and thought about for this record as a woman. It's very strong."

Her first single, "Motivation", is currently #3 on the Billboard countdown. Get 'em Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...