WELCOME

WELCOME

Monday, August 16, 2010

Late Night Ramble..."It's A Different World"

Tonight is my last night at home before I begin the new semester. I decided to throw on a good dvd and relax. Originally, it was going to be House Party 3 but, I went with watching A Different World instead. And, it made sense since I'm going back to college tomorrow. I finally opened up my disc-set which I received Christmas last year and it's definitely become one of my favorite new shows.

In little over a week, I will be returning back to class as a Junior. Time truly has a mind of it's own, I can't believe it's been two full years since I graduated High School. I learned a lot Freshman and especially Sophomore year. This year will be even more challenging, I'm sure. But, I honestly believe it will be one of the best.

So, this is no special note. I just hope for the best this year, and if you are in my same shoes, good luck to you too!! Let's get it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...