WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

T.I. x B.O.B on COMPLEX Magazine Cover

T.I says "I'm Back" by gracing the cover of the August/September 2010 issue of COMPLEX, with his artist B.O.B.. It comes out August 10th.

Personally, I love their energy. Very animated they are.
Click here to read T.I. & B.O.B's interview, and also watch the Behind-the-scenes video.

//EXCERPTS:
Complex: You told Larry King you're a "retired gangster." Does that limit what you can rap about creatively?

T.I.: "Nah. I can rap about guns in the context in which I need to rap about them. I could rap about the past. I can rap about not needing a gun. I can rap about other ways of doing things if that's what I choose to rap about. I can't change who I am on the inside. That'll shine through with no gun, no drugs. Fundamentally, who I am and what I stand for is still the same."

Complex: Can you really be an underdog when you've got T.I. and Jim Jonsin co-signing you?
B.o.B.: "You can't make people like your music, you know what I mean? You can't make the radio stations play your song. I could have Obama on my side but if the fans don't like it, they won't really listen. [Laughs.]"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...