WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

For Laughs: Day 26's Willie Hilarious Car Conversation w/ Wife

OH EM GEE...So, I was on Youtube [as I usually am], & I came across this video of Willie [Day 26] & his wife in the car. I clicked to watch it, thinking it would be a regular casual conversation in the car. Well I was WRONG! Think in terms of Martin & Gina b/c they are crazy [in a good way]. But you can tell they love each other though.
Watch as they playfully joke in the car, curse each other out, and sing songs....all in fun!
I laughed so hard watching this, it doesn't make sense.

*WARNING: There is A LOT of cursing.

//Willie's Memorable Quotes:
"You Can't Even See Me!"
"Quit cuttin' on lights and sh--!!"
"You don't have a job....In The Book it says, he who does not have a job, shall not make it rain." [Foolish!!]
"you burped??....smell like bologna!"
"---my song is on the radio!" [It wasn't! LOL]
Ahhh...good times and good laughs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...