WELCOME

WELCOME

Monday, July 19, 2010

Guess Who Is Crushing on Trey Songz x His New Song "I Want You"


Gabourey Sidebe admits that she a crush on Trey, but c'mon who doesn't?!

In an interview with People magazine she states, "I’m super crushing on Trey Songz.--I used to listen to his music when I worked in an office, and when I met him a few weeks ago, I couldn't contain my excitement."

What did she say when she finally met him??
Sidibe: "Now that we go to the same events, you think I’m cool, right? Do you want to date? We could just get married!'" <<--Haha, that's cute!
On another note, Trey has a new song out called, "I Want You".
*I wonder if this is how Sidibe feels, ha! Take a listen below.

*Also look out for Trey on the song "No. 1", which is on Rick Ross' album Teflon Don out tomorrow.

[Source: People]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...