WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

R4NS: NEW Adidias Commercial/T-Mac Update

Y'all are goin' to kill me with all these "R4NS" posts but, what can I say when the season tip-off is nearly 7 days from now! One week && I'll be kickin' it up watchin' Boston w/ KG && Rasheed vs. Lebron & Shaq! Talk about match-ups man!! But, that's neither here nor there again...

So, this is what I bring to your attention:

//NEW Adidas Commercial which features [T-Mac, KG, Dwight Howard, C. Billups, Tim Duncan 2 name a few]

* You know how I know this is NEW? Check out T-Mac's jersey. He's now rockin' the 3 to support his Darfur Project && look at Chauncy's facial hair, which I'm unsure about at this point but NEXT...

Speaking of Tracy, he has been workin' extremely hard 2 get back into better shape & condition.

//Tracy dunks during a pre-season practice [Too cute, he is indeed!]

Err uhm...EXCUSE me but, did he say Thanksgiving?? Is that how long we have 2 wait 4 him to play?!

&& while we're on Tracy right now. Remember this foolishness??

//Frustrated Tracy kicks basketball && get's thrown out of the game


7 DAYS BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...