WELCOME

WELCOME

Thursday, October 1, 2009

M&M's much...

...Nah, I'm definitely not talkin' about candy. I'm talkin' Melanie, Mario, && Maxwell. Those 3 M's. (Ok, I kno there's only 2 M's but, in the words of Jay, "workk with tha kid".)

[WHO GOT NEXT?] ==> MELANIE. MARIO. MAXWELL. All 3 are comin super hard on the R&B scene. Their singles are hott, not to mention their great vocals.

LET'S GET INTO IT...

//MEET, [Melanie Fiona]

Roots: Canada
Delivery: Her album, The Bridge (dope title, right?) drops November 3rd!!
Quote: "I really want to be a new artist that reminds people of a time when music was deeper." (source)

//Melanie in a record store discussing her favorite albums


//LIVE performance of her new single "It Kills Me"


**As, you can see I posted the LIVE footage. It's the raw energy that I love. But, you can watch the official video here on her site.

//[Mario]

Delivery: The album, D.N.A., is to be released October 13th
What [really] stirred us up: That dern drastic hair cut!! && then he went bald.

He's been working hard right? He virtually disappeared from the charts && came back with
Gucci Mane for another hit! Currently, he's promoting his 2nd single, "Thinkin' Bout You"which is really catchy!!

Hijacked 4rm Mario's twitter: "Whas Up ladies & gents! Just came back from london! Video for "Thinkin About you" in the bucket! It's a classic! Chris Robinson in a Genius!"

[Mario - "Thinkin' Bout You"]


//[Maxwell]

Delivery: It's already here. His album, BLACKsummers'night was released July 7. I gotta' get this. For some reason, I wasn't intially into "Pretty Wings" but, "Bad Habits" got my attention!!
Why we love him: This Woman's Worth

//Live performance of "Bad Habits"

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...