WELCOME

WELCOME

Friday, October 2, 2009

Jay-Z & A.Keys "Empire State of Mind" (Video Footage)


So, the video for the un-official New York anthem, "Empire State of Mind", is comin'! The song is powerful && the clips below leave me wanting to see more. It kinda gives me a Nas "If I Ruled The World" vibe. It's shot in the streets w/ the bright lights and the energy level is crazy. I can't wait to see this video. 106 is about to have a NEW #1 song before they know it. Check the pics & clips below...

// Jigga Man in New York rappin' into the chorus


[Jay-Z & Alicia Keys on the set of "Empire State of Mind"]

[Stuntin' hard, ain't they?! Love it!!]


"Working together on 'Empire State of Mind' was incredible," Keys said. "I've admired Jay-Z for a long time. Reasonable Doubt is my all-time favorite album, period, and he's been on the scene for long time. I always figured that we would do some type of collaboration, and finally, it came together with this." - Alica Keys told MTV.

//A.Keys performing w/ the bright lights of NY. [People were spazzin' out!!]


//The 2 performin' together. [Dope!!]


There's no word on when the official video will premiere. But, be on the lookout b/c when it hits, it's gonna be unbelievable!!


WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.

(Pics & Video 1 from: source)
(Videos 2 & 3 from:
source)

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the video too. That song is dope, I love Alicia Keys ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Shoot, NY always has anthems. Can we have one, lol. But, the video is gonna be crazy!! && I was just listening to some of her earlier music today!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I wanna hear...