WELCOME

WELCOME

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tupac Shakur, Your Legacy Lives On


By the time Pac had passed, I was too young. I didn't experience his music until I reached middle school. "Brenda's Got A Baby" struck a cord, needless to say. && every since then, in my mind, he is number one. Before Biggie, way before Jay & Nas, Tupac was the best. You felt his pain, his highs & lows. He spoke out, almost too much to his demise. He was the RAW, Eddie could've only dreamed to be. He was real to us. He was the voice of the people. && will be missed greatly. I still find myself imagining, what would Hip-Hop be like if Tupac was alive today??

You inspired me past the music phase but, got my heart. && though not in the physical, your legacy, your words, your spirit lives on forever.

["Keep Ya Head Up" - live performance]

["I Get Around" - live performance]

["To Live & Die In LA" - music video]

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world." - Tupac Shakur

June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996

Rest Peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...