WELCOME

WELCOME

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

KG: The Heart of 'The Game'


You gotta respect this man. KG bears the passion for this game like none other, and he is finally back in shape to prove it! I'm too excited already for this NBA season. Some great [of the BEST] trades went down this Summer, and I feel like Playoff season is gonna be really interesting.

Last year, I was disappointed in the Boston Celtics not advancing to the Finals. They really could've used KG for that extra push he never fails to bring to the court. Today was 'Media Day' for the Boston Celtics (as well as the entire NBA) and KG's media photos look vicious to say the least (BTW, that's not it above)! He's ready. Even if he's not where he used to be, KG will go on as if he's 110%. You know that, like I know that. Besides Rondo is good but, it's time for the big dawgs to run the court!!

[Celtics Training Camp Interview (Sept. 29) w/ KG]



"It went well today. I thought Doc was trying to kill me for a little bit, but first day of camp, being my 15th (year), it went well," Garnett said here.

...But seriously 15 years man!! Now, that's the definition of a TRUE veteran.

We missed you man. I know I did...


UPDATE: Here is one of KG's media pics for the 09'-10' season. (I forgot I saved it at 1st sight of seeing it.) Nice, right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I wanna hear...